Mountain equipment stretchlite guide pants
: Used printing equipment
Mountain Equipment Stretchlite Guide Pants
- Mountain Equipment Co-op (MEC) is a Canadian consumers' cooperative, which sells outdoor recreation gear and clothing. MEC is notable for its commitment to environmental protection and other causes.
- A thing that helps someone to form an opinion or make a decision or calculation
- steer: direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
- usher: someone employed to conduct others
- A professional mountain climber in charge of a group
- A person who advises or shows the way to others
- lead: take somebody somewhere; "We lead him to our chief"; "can you take me to the main entrance?"; "He conducted us to the palace"
- bloomers: underpants worn by women; "she was afraid that her bloomers might have been showing"
- Rubbish; nonsense
- (pant) the noise made by a short puff of steam (as from an engine)
- (pant) breathe noisily, as when one is exhausted; "The runners reached the finish line, panting heavily"
DC Straight Fit Chino Pant - Men's Khaki, 38/Reg
You don't know why your neighbor's cat was drowning in a tank of maple syrup, but the fact that you sacrificed your body and DC Straight Fit Chino Pants in the rescue effort really stood out to the police chief. So much so, in fact, that he's considering shortening your parole. Fortunately, even when soaked in sugar, a cotton and spandex pant with a slim straight fit proves to be pretty comfortable.
Material: 98% cotton, 2% spandex
Leg Opening: 15 in
Rise: medium front rise (10.75in)
Pockets: (exterior) 2 front hand, 2 rear, 1 coin
Recommended Use: casual
Manufacturer Warranty: 30 days
Hot-Pants-Overalls (HPO for short) are so much fun! I bought them today at the Mission Watoto Luncheon in the Simply Spoiled Hideaway in Peachester, QLD, AUS. Between courses, a shop called Fashionation provided clothes for a fashion parade for entertainment. It was really fun watching actually. But afterwards they were selling some of their stock and these pants fitted me perfectly, so I had to grab them. I’m wearing them with my official Mission Watoto shirt and my Wicked-Witch-Of-The-West style socks! Half my parents thoroughly disapprove. Mum thinks I should have spent the money on driving lessons, and my step-dad wonders where on earth I’ll wear them. I don’t care though. They make me smile :)
Lance in my Pants?
I have Lance in my pants? At least it is a NC native product. I'm actually surprised these colorful trucks are outlawed under Cary's primitive sign ordinances!
See also: construction equipment rental industry construction equipment lease dj equipment stores in toronto medical equipment calibration services walker lawn equipment medical equipment manufacturing companies in india kemppi welding equipment kitchen equipment china janitorial equipment rental